Monday, March 4, 2019

Book Review - Vicious by, V.E.Schwab


3 Stars!!

“Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human.”

I'm going to be a minority …. I liked this well enough, I just didn't love it. The writing was amazing - there is no doubt Schwab can write and come up with amazing plots. This just wasn't a favorite of mine.

This book does raise an interesting question...what makes a hero and what makes a villain? As we read through the book, that's the main thing you will keep asking yourself. I didn't like really any of the characters in this book. Victor an Elli were both psycho.. but I'm pretty sure that's the point. Can you choose the better of two evils?

Most people have already read this book, but if you haven't, I would still recommend this one! Just because it wasn't my favorite doesn't mean it wont be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment