Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Odium Book 5 by Claire C Riley


4.5 Stars!!  

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫


"This world is far too dangerous for feelings, for stupid things like love. Love kills you, and equally it gets you killed."



Not gonna have much to say about this one... Other than OMG... These books are seriously like crack. And right now... Right now my emotions are on overload and I need to reign them in. You see... I love this author, for her ability to get me this emotional and this invested... She needs a standing O like - NOW.



I have had a ship from jump street and Author Riley is RAINING ZOMBIE brains ALL OVER IT. And I am not happy about it. BUT - ohhhh the conflict it brings!! And the DRAMA!! Im here for that ... MAYBE.

We started this wild journey staying in crazy walled camps, seen tree house living, psycho camps, crazy carnival people and now...in this installment we see biker gangs and cannibals. This series seriously does get better with each book. You never know what you are going to come across.



So if you have read these up until this point.. Im sure you are feeling like I am- if you're not then ... I dont even know. But for those of you who have not you may want to stop here. Cuz Im about to vent.

So you have been warned - spoilers ahead.

(view spoiler)

Odium 0.5 - 4 Stars!!
Odium 1 - 4 Stars!!
Odium 2- 5 Stars!!
Odium 3- 5 Stars!!
Odium 4- 4 Stars!!
Odium 5- 5 Stars!!
Odium 6- 4 Stars!!
Odium 7- RTC

No comments:

Post a Comment