Monday, February 11, 2019

Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin 3) by, Robin LeFevers


4 Stars!! 


“We are all of us, gods and mortals, made up of many pieces, some of them broken, some of them scarred, but none of them the total sum of who we are.” 

This was my favorite of the series I think.... LaFevers did an amazing job with this last installment. 

In this book we follow Annith, like her sisters, she has been trained to be Mortain's assassin. We know from the previous books that the Abbess wants her to be the new Seeress. Annith is not having it though. She has always wanted to leave the convent so one night she takes off in the night, a few exciting things happen along her way to find Ismae and Sybella. Once she reaches the girls though, things start to unravel and secrets unfold! 


I thought this installment was a bit different that the first two. I found it to be more exciting- and the love interest was unique. There were so many plot twists that I did not see coming and it was awesome!! I loved how the story just grabbed my attention and made me want to find out what was going to happen. I am so ready for Courting Darkness and hope that it does not disappoint! 

Series Overall 4/5 *'s

No comments:

Post a Comment