Friday, February 8, 2019

When Summer Ends by, Jessica Pennington


4 Stars!! 


This was such a cute and sweet read! It warmed my heart this winter- with its sunshine and summer feel. 

In When Summer Ends, we follow two teenagers Aiden and Olivia - who discover how an unexpected turn of fate can bring new love to heal old wounds. I really enjoyed the characters and the book as a whole was just a quick fun read. The writing was simple and flowed nicely. The story was about how when you're in high school you think your life is headed in one direction but then something happens and it makes you rethink where you are headed. Or in this case, make you wake up to realize there is more to your future than you thought there could be. 
I totally recommend this one! 

Thank you to netgalley for this arc. Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment