Monday, June 3, 2019

Search and Rescue by Lily Dodd


5 Stars!! 

This was such a fun quick read/listen. Its a short little story about a search and rescue.

Winner of the #SoundsHot Steamy Story Contest, a thrilling romantic novella brimming with raw emotional power - available in audio first! 

I was so shocked when I listened to this. I thought there is no way, short story or not- that this is going to be that good since its so short!! I was so wrong. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of the writer and the characters. I fell in love with these people so quick!! The author did a fantastic job of leading with this story- the breakdown and all the in between. So much so, that I would LOVE another FULL book in this type of setting from this author! 

I totally recommend if you're looking for a quick listen - this one was about 2.5 hours but soo soo good! I look forward to more from this author!!

No comments:

Post a Comment