Saturday, June 1, 2019

Trouble at Brayshaw High by, Meagan Brandy


4 Stars!! 

She’s venom in the water. Not the snake itself, but the fatal liquid that floats across the top. No matter where you step, if even twenty feet away, she’s finding her way inside.

OOOF- This book packs a punch! 




Rae Rae is still out here, trying to control everything and making moves and making excuses without telling anyone. She gets herself in a bind quite a few times. I think this whole book she is trying so hard to let love in, but not having any clue what that really feels like she does stupid stuff. By the end of the book I feel she gets closer to making that jump head first into this Bray Boy life though. 



Maddoc was amazing in this book !! No more PUNK- and all HUNK. He has completely fallen for Rae- and nothing else matters. You can feel that through the pages almost to the point where you are like OMG OK - we get it SHE IS YOURS... it gets a little repetitive and you eye roll and just move on because its Mad Dog and you just love him. 

Overall this book was heavy and full of information. I think it had a little bit of Middle book syndrome. I loved book 1 all the "cant put this down" and "on the edge of my seat" feels it gave me. Not to mention the drama fest and all the tea just dripping from the pages, 



I mean it was saturated... with filthy guilty pleasure. 

Book 2 though, it had a ton of twists and turns and almost an overwhelming amount. I got confused a few times but in the end, I think I manged to fully grasp what happened. There were just some things that happened and I was just like WHY DID THAT NEED TO TAKE PLACE. So of course I am over here on pins and needles, needing book 3 like yesterday so I can figure this out!! Still highly recommend this series if you are looking for a guilty pleasure read because, honestly its FULL of it! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment