Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Wish For Us by Tillie Cole


Violet Blue Stars!! 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I think my heart is ready to review this... 



Tillie- Tillie - Tillie cant you see... Sometimes your words just hypnotize me. I swear, I think she is a Wizard when it comes to words...



Its like she takes her time, sprinkling in all the feels... 

A Wish For Us is something that will stick with you forever. I usually give a little preview of what the book is about but Im not doing that with this one. See, I've been needing to read this for a while but, I know how Miss Coles books work. So I put it off for a while but here we are... in the aftermath and I am just so glad I went into this one blind. And for that reason, I feel like you should too. You can thank me later. 

This book wrecked me, but in a good sort of way. It captures you from the start and doesn't let up until the very end. Fair warning- you will cry... or at the very least, you will want to. You will want to snuggle up and have no distractions. You'll be transported into this story, and not want to come out. 

The writing is beautiful, and the characters are filled to the brim with depth. A lot of the story line is based on music and I am a music junkie. So that made it even better for me. And the way Cole writes about the music- took my breath away. There is also an amazing physical condition talked about in this book that I have never heard of and that made this book come alive. Im not telling you what it is- just go read it. I promise you wont be disappointed!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment