Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Allied by, Amy Tintera


3 Stars!!
There comes a time when we have to accept that people make their own choices, and we’re not responsible for those choices, even if they’re our family.

This is the most mellow Fantasy series I have ever read. The characters, even when at war- were really just chill for the most part. Its been a while since I have read the first two of the series but I remembered the story line and what was happening. For whatever reason, I really enjoyed those two way more than this one.

The writing was still fantastic and I enjoyed the end of the story- it just seemed to drag a little more than the others and the ending was a little predictable.

I appreciated seeing the romance blossom a little more in Allied, and we got to see how the two races would end up working together in the end.

Overall- this book was enjoyable it just went a little too slow for me or maybe just not much was happening, compared to the others in the series. I still recommend this book and the entire series! Totally worth the read :P

No comments:

Post a Comment