Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Bride Test by, Helen Hoang


5 Stars!!
“I only want you to be yourself with me.”


Helen Hoang is quickly becoming an auto buy author on my list of Favorites ! Her writing is amazing and her books, are super cute and adorable. They also shine a light on many topics that need to be talked about more. This is an own voices novel- in 2016 she was diagnosed with Autism herself- which inspired the Kiss Quotient and now The Bride Test.

I know most people loved the Kiss Quotient more-BUT- I am a minority and absolutely adored this one!! This book is following a couple of characters who we originally met in The Kiss Quotient. We may only see those characters for a minute- but you cant help but smile once you put the pieces together.

I don't want to say much about the plot- because to me, its such a treat to go into them blind- but I highly recommend these books!! Especially if you have any interest about autism and the autistic community. Hoang writes from experience and its like a breath of fresh air!! I cant wait to see what book 3 will be about and if we get to see all the characters we fell in love with again



No comments:

Post a Comment