Monday, May 6, 2019

Crown's Shield by Frost Kay (Book 2)


4.5 Stars!! 

“No one likes an easy fight and…” The Scythian hesitated. “The strong deserve to live. You are built from strength. You wear it like armor.” 

Book 1-Rebels Blade- 4 Stars!!
Book 2-Crowns Shield- 4.5 Stars!!
Book 3-Enemys Queen- 4 Stars!!
Book 4-Kings Warrior- 5 Stars!! 


LOVE, Love - LOVE this series!!! This picked up right where Rebels Blade left off- and went from there! These books are pretty addicting - once you start you wont want to stop- You have been warned :P

The plot is thickening and things are really starting to take off in Book 2! Tehl and Sage are together a lot more in this book - and they are starting to build somewhat of a friendship. Their banter is great and flows nicely. 

All the princes are just amazing each with their own personality that really makes each individual stand out. Sam is a womanizer and Gav is just a teddy bear I want to take home with me. Tehl is so awkward and I absolutely love that about him. 

HOLY CLIFFHANGER- this book had me on the edge of my seat as it ended!! I can not wait to pick up book 3 and 4!! If you're looking to get lost in a Feud of Kingdoms - I highly recommend this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment