Saturday, December 1, 2018

Map of Fates by, Maggie Hall


4 Stars!!
"It's seductive, being wanted," he said. "Its what makes us less careful."

First of all... that ending.

WHAT IS HAPPENING>?!?!?

Second of all... book 2 was just as exciting and entertaining, if not more, than book 1. Look these books aren't talked about a whole lot. They aren't like SUPER AMAZING but they are SUPER FUN. I like a good mystery and something that keeps me guessing the whole time. I enjoyed the plot twists and the story change ups. The characters are highly entertaining and maybe I'm the only National Treasure/Conspiracy geek out there...


but I'm doubting it. Just sayin' If you're down with NT you'll be down with these books :P

And lastly- My heart went through some issues this go round.... My precious feelings were on the line a lot of times in this one and I need closure... which I am hoping the author does a great job of in the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment