Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

                            


5 Stars!!! 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


“Every story needs its hero. And its villain. And its monster.”

Well Chums.. what a fantastic end to an amazing ⬛️ing series! The illuminae files have been one of the most unique and fun series I have ever read. I am not usually a fan of sci-fi but with the style being so different, and with so much going on with the characters, I hardly had time to worry with the sci-fi aspect of it. I really enjoyed seeing all the OG's work together as a team in this one. Marie Lu did a phenomenal job on the illustrations used in the book. They were ⬛️ing amazing and such an added bonus. My absolute favorite part of this series is the format. They are the coolest physical books in the whole ⬛️ verse' :)


No comments:

Post a Comment