Friday, December 14, 2018

The Dazzling Heights (The Thousandth Floor Book 2) By, Katherin McGee

                        



5 Dazzling Stars!!

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. The phrase kept echoing in her mind like cymbals. A fall for a fall, a voice inside her added.

Just as twisted and dark as the first book!! I felt every emotion possible reading this one and it was fabulous!!



There are a couple new characters this go round and they brought something totally new to the atmosphere of this world. The author did an amazing job of keeping this story just as manipulating and conniving as the first. Some of the characters from the first book that I wanted to see get a heavy dose of HELL... I somehow ended up sympathizing and liking in this one... Crazy right?!?! Kudos to McGee for keeping the drama going!!


I am so excited and sad to read the last of the trilogy! I feel a book hangover in the near future :(

No comments:

Post a Comment