Saturday, January 5, 2019

Book Review I Again,but Better by, Christine Riccio



4.5 stars!! 

I enjoyed this so much!! I have visited Christine Riccio's YouTube Channel occasionally over the years and I always loved her bubbly personality and her effortless ability to entertain. I knew she had been working on a book for ages, so when I saw this was available for preview- I could not wait to get my hands on it. 

I loved this book! If I wouldn't have been in the middle of finishing another book at the time I started reading this, I would not have been able to put it down. The pacing of the book moved along fabulously. The plot was unexpected and different!! The characters were awesome and as much as I tried not to think of Christine while reading this- I couldn't help it. She is all over this book especially the main Character Shane. I could not help but picture her as Shane. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing- in the book writing world, but for me, it was kind of nice. I could relate to her character so much. I am pretty sure avid YA readers out there will also be able to relate to her as well. It didn't change my mind about the book at all. 

All the references in Again But Better, are just a book lovers dream. I really don't want to compare her writing style to anyone because Riccio really put her own mark on this one. But- If you like books by Stephanie Perkins - I have no doubt you will like this one. The writing- as a debut was great. I'm really proud of her -can a BookTube follower be proud?? I don't know but … I AM! She did it and she did it well. She's an inspiration and I wish her all the luck in her future! Go read this!! Its totally binge worthy :) 
**Thank you Netgalley for providing this advanced reader copy for preview :)** 

No comments:

Post a Comment