Sunday, January 27, 2019

Forget me Always (Lovely Vicious 2) by Sara Wolf



5 Stars! 



“The sadness will last forever. And I think he was right, but I also think he was very, very wrong. It doesn’t last forever. Because we don’t last forever.” 

Ooof- 

This series is hitting me hard. The struggles and heart-wrenching-ness of it all.. I FEEL IT. And it hurts a bit. These books are SO MUCH FUN but also, sad and pack a punch. There is so much wisdom flying around in the pages, its almost therapeutic, in a crazy way. 

In this book we get to know Jack a little more. Book 1 was mainly about Isis. We dive deeper into his realm and get to know why hes the way he is, and what makes him tick. I loved the interactions between him and Isis. I have zero clue what is in store for them, and I am on pins and needles waiting to find out. 

The cliffhanger was predictable, but still a shock if that makes sense- I could feel it coming but was yelling at the book trying to get the words to disappear from the page.. so that it would not happen. But obviously that was a waste of breath because, said cliffhanger, happens anyway... I'm sad there is only one book left I'm going to miss all these characters so much!! Except Nameless- I think everyone who reads this will agree.. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE! I need him to burn!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment