Thursday, January 24, 2019

Book Review I The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air) by, Holly Black

5 WICKED Stars!!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

“Pain makes you strong, Madoc once told me, making me lift a sword again and again. Get used to the weight.”

DUDE!! Let me just take a minute to give a bow to Holly Black the QUEEN of my life right now...


OH MY GOSH!! I feel like a teenager about to explode. This book was everything I needed and much- MUCH more.


Nothing is ever what it seems... or is it? These books are TOTAL book crack!!



Can someone make a GIF of Book Crack please?? K Thanks. Moving on... I have no idea how I am supposed to wait for book 3- its insanity.

I would just like to start off by saying that... Cardan is SAVAGE and WICKED and I am 100% head over heels in LOVE with his character.


The playing field for this game has just gone up about a gazillion notches and its a BEAUTIFUL thing.

I love how this book is not focused on the romance. BUT- the romance in this book is my absolute favorite type. The enemy- behind closed doors type of trope. The kind where there is so much happening that the times the romance comes into play - I turn into a teenage fangirl.



I was on the edge of my seat for most of this book. The scheming and manipulation was so brilliant- I am left feeling slightly manipulated myself. The plot is so good and the world building continues to grow, the pace obviously is at rapid speed and I could hardly believe it was over when it ended.

Jude- Dude, Boo Boo... its time to level up in the next book. I am here for you. We are in this together.


I need my ship to set sail though, I will go down with it.. PLEASE Black- do not let us down. Please forgive me- This review was mainly my 15 year old self resurfacing, to FREAK OUT. Its all I've got at this point. That cliffhanger- OMG someone please slap me, I need to shut up and go to sleep- BUT I also need book 3 in my hands like yesterday. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment