Thursday, January 31, 2019

Come Fine Me by Megan Miranda


4 Stars!!


This was crazy different and a lot of fun to read. 


In Come Find Me, we follow MC's Kennedy and Nolan. Two teenagers-both whom which have experienced great tragedy, find themselves drawn together by a strange signal. Together, they try to find the source of the mysterious signal. 


The more they try to find it, the more clues they find things that seem to connect their pasts. The signal seems to be for them alone, something only they both can understand. Who is out there? Is something coming for them? Or is the frequency warning them about something that's already here? 


I was totally not expecting something with a Stranger things vibe to it, but it has that vibe- in a small way which added so much more to the story. 


I really liked Kennedy, she was brave and strong willed. She has dealt with a lot of pain in her life but that wont stop her from getting answers. Nolan is dealing with the same thing. Both characters, as they work together- experience a good bit of growth. Each one was there for one another and only made the other stronger. 

I had no idea where this book was headed and I spent half the book scratching my head. I like when a mystery/thriller ends up stumping me. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome and totally recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment