Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater



2.5 Stars!!

“Mutual, respectful, enduring love is completely attainable as long as you swear you won't settle for less.” 

Beautiful writing as always!! But I feel like something happened with this book. It ends so abruptly that I am left feeling at a loss. An extreme loss. I am glad that I found out there is one more book in this series- otherwise I would be like WHAT THE HECK?!?! I did not find this one to be as engaging as the first two. With the second one being so action packed, I just knew this one would go out with a bang- sadly it didn't. 

At this point, I find Grace and Sam to be incredibly boring - and I only looked forward to Isabel and Coles POVs. So the one thing I am very excited to know is that the next book is all about Cole and Isabel- or else I would probably be done.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment